Tuesday 3 April 2012

Orly Fowl Play



Two coats of Orly's Fowl Play. The story behind this was that originally I had wanted OPI's Merry Midnight, but as it was a limited edition it was nowhere to be found. Even trusty eBay had nothing to offer. It wasn't until I came across some blogs that Orly had released a dupe of this and from what I can tell from the comparison swatches the colour is exactly the same. The only difference being is the availibility; eBay had plenty of Fowl Play. If I had to pick out a con to this polish then it would be the removal of it, a few leftover flakies on the nail bed. However, I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's anywhere near as bad as removing glitter polish.

It's an aubergine type pf purple with tiny shimmers and multi-coloured glass flakies (depending on angle). Looking back I remember seeing a couple of bald patches so perhaps a third coat would have sufficed. This is one of the many dark shimmery purple shades I got when I had a craving for them over the winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment